Thursday, April 10, 2008

REVIEW OF WEEK

In writing terms the week was good.

The highlight was Inkpot selling her first short story - first PAID fiction sale! Yippee! Which was closely followed by her micro-fiction tale being accepted by another publication. TWO in one week - pretty good!


Although I did not have the same publishing success, I did at least submit three micro-fiction tales and one short story - hopefully they will find homes out there!

This was meant to be horror writing week, but I didn't get to it. Hopefully next week.

Otherwise, this was a bad week, with Wednesday's sad events casting a dark shadow over other achievements.

1 comment:

Inkpot said...

Sounds like you had a very good week. I hope the submissions keep up for next week. I like the idea of horror writing week. Keep up the good work! :)