Thursday, April 17, 2008

CHAP BOOK

Started my DN chapbook Wednesday evening.

As they are due for the anniversary on July 27th, I have perhaps two months to get it done.

I hope to be finished much sooner than that!

I am also tempted to keep a running total of all my submissions on the blog - I'm just so happy to have stuff to submit that I want to encourage myself to have something every week. For instance, last week (as I told you already) I submitted three micro-fiction (one already available on line) and a short story. This week I have so far submitted one micro-fiction, and have a short story just about ready to go.

I hope I can keep this up!

4 comments:

Inkpot said...

Wow! I'm so impressed you have already started your chapbook! It is scary (but right) when you say you only have a few months to write it in *shudders*. Congrats on all the submissions. It is great to get things finished and sent out - even better when they are accepted and published. Keep up the good work!

Valpot said...

Yes, and the same to you! Let's compare our submissions total (for April only of course!) at teh weekend! :)

Anonymous said...

whats a chapbook? (pinky)

Valpot said...

A chapbook is a really short book - not much longer than a chapter (or maybe the lenghth of a long chapter...)