Wednesday, January 9, 2008

JANUARY HAS STARTED WELL (ish)

My writing has not yet got into a good steady flow - too many distractions, I'm afraid, that I shall have to get very tough on!

I finished my first short story of the year. It's not for submission anywhere, or for any one else's eyes as I was experimenting with the first person POV and hadn't really decided on where my story was going. But I got it finished, 3880 words.

I'm only a little behind on my one story a week - if I can get my next finished by Sunday (an old one I started before but have dragged out to re-write once more), I'll be back on target.

3 comments:

Inkpot said...

That's brilliant, you are doing really well. I see you have turned into the nodpot cup. I didn't realise that was a repercussion of being DNOTY 07. Where is the baby photo I was promised?

Valpot said...

Em...I have to dig out that photo, will add it on some time. I thought then that the cup on its own looked quite good????

Inkpot said...

The cup looks nice but I would much prefer a photo of you