Thursday, January 17, 2008

DIDN'T MAKE IT EITHER

The waiting finally ended - and I didn't make it into the top 835 semi-finalists of the Amazon competition.

It's disappointing cos every semi-finalist gets a full review from Publishers Weekly, which is what I would have loved to have got. On the other hand, I can get back to real work now.

I am shocked that Inkpot didn't make it though. Her excerpt is brialliantly written and very exciting. It was always going to be pot luck with Amazon reviewers rating them - if it's not your type of reading, it must make it more difficult to judge.

Anyway, back to reality now.

3 comments:

Inkpot said...

On to the next. You shouldn't have let it distract you from real work, Valpot, but I am glad you are setting your nose to the grindstone once more. :)

Anonymous said...

You were ROBBED! What, are those stupid readers BLIND! Could they not see genius when it stared them in the face, or were they scared of it? Stupid competition, stupid amazon, StupiD STUPID REVIEWERS

Valpot said...

Thanks Vickythistles64 and Inkpot - I'm going to forget stupid competitions from now on - they are a waste of time!