Friday, August 15, 2008

TOFFEE AND HONEY

Toffee and Honey were sniffing around the tomato plants when I called their names, so they kindly posed for me!




Toffee thinks Honey is getting too much attention. I went out later and called Toffee, who started to come slowly over. Honey sped past her and jumped all over me, and although I ignored Honey and continued to call Toffee, Toffee turned away from me, and moved away every time I went near her. I put Honey back in her cage and managed to woo Toffee back (helped by a treat or two).

I always give Toffee prime attention, although naturally Honey gets lots too. Toffee doesn't see it that way though!

In fact, I give both of them too much attention! Pups should be banned! They are too distracting!!!!

2 comments:

Inkpot said...

Aww! I have tooth ache from the sweetness of this picture. It is so cute. Honey is getting big.

Anonymous said...

I could use a couple of cute puppies like these. I think I will steal them.